Mass Maharaja Ravi Teja is set to appear soon in a movie titled ‘Balupu’, which is being directed by Gopichand Malineni and produced by Prasad Potluri. Shruti Hassan is the main heroine in the movie and actress Anjali is now going to join the movie as a second heroine.
Anjali became a popular actress in Telugu with the movie ‘Journey’. She bagged a role in the prestigious multi-starrer ‘Seethamma Vakitlo Sirimalle Chettu’. ‘Balupu’ is currently in the pre-production stage,and the muhurtam shot will be held on the 25th of this Month.
Kona Venkat has provided the script and Thaman is providing the tunes for this movie. Gopichand Malineni’s last film in Telugu was Victory Venkatesh’s ‘Bodyguard’.
- Poll : Which part of NTR biopic did you like the most?
- Anupama Parameswaran signs much-awaited remake
- Payal Rajput takes different avatar for next
- I’ll never work with Priya Prakash: Lover’s Day actress stirs up controversy
- Review : NTR Maha Nayakudu- Politically Driven Drama