Anjali’s supernatural thriller, Chitrangada, has been in the making since more than a year. The film’s release date was postponed a couple of times in the past and the makers recently announced that the film will be hitting the screens on February 24th.
But a latest update reveals that Chitrangada’s release has been postponed to March 3rd. This movie has been directed by Ashok and produced by Gangapatnam Sridhar and Rahman. A majority of the film’s shooting took place in the US. Chitrangada will also be releasing in Tamil as Yaar Nee.
- Ranveer Singh’s ’83 to go on floors in summer
- Tamannaah makes interesting comments about a Tamil director
- Srinivas Avasarala and Lakshmi Manchu team up for NRI
- RX100 hero excited about Nani24
- Senior actor Deekshithulu passes away