In a big breaking update, the shooting for Super Star Rajinikanth’s highly-anticipated family entertainer, Annaatthe, has been stalled indefinitely after eight members of the film’s unit reportedly tested positive for Novel Coronavirus. While the media reports are going viral, the film’s unit is yet to make a formal announcement regarding the news.
Rajini resumed Annaatthe’s shoot at Ramoji Film City in Hyderabad last week and he was supposed to shoot until December 30. He has been overseeing his party’s launch affairs from Hyderabad itself. Rajini had planned to wrap up the entire shoot by Pongal so that he could concentrate on his party launch on January 17 in Madurai. Stay tuned for further details.
Articles that might interest you:
- Chiranjeevi comes to the financial aid of yet another director
- Aha announces one more interesting new show
- Exciting update on Vijay Sethupathi-Sundeep Kishan’s film with Raj & DK
- Official: Pawan Kalyan-Rana’s AK remake locks release date
- Ajith’s charming looks in Valimai’s first single poster thrills fans
- Second schedule of Nag-Praveen Sattaru film from this date