The shooting for Nandamuri Balakrishna’s new film under the direction of Boyapati Sreenu is progressing at a fast pace. Co-starring Poorna and Pragya Jaiswal, this as-yet-untitled film is aiming for an early summer release.
Meanwhile, the latest buzz is that Balayya’s yet another film under the direction of Sriwass will have its formal announcement during Sankranthi season. Earlier, news also came out that noted writer Kona Venkat will be providing the story for Balayya-Sriwass’ film.
However, to get clarity regarding the same we have to wait and see for a few more days.
Articles that might interest you:
- Teaser for Chiranjeevi’s Acharya to be out on this day?
- Varun Tej’s Ghani to highlight this issue
- Ranveer Singh’s make-up artist for Nithiin
- Anushka to undergo body transformation for her next
- Balakrishna’s next film with this hit director?
- Nani’s heroine to act opposite this star?