The shooting for Nandamuri Balakrishna’s new film under the direction of Boyapati Sreenu is progressing at a fast pace. Co-starring Poorna and Pragya Jaiswal, this as-yet-untitled film is aiming for an early summer release.
Meanwhile, the latest buzz is that Balayya’s yet another film under the direction of Sriwass will have its formal announcement during Sankranthi season. Earlier, news also came out that noted writer Kona Venkat will be providing the story for Balayya-Sriwass’ film.
However, to get clarity regarding the same we have to wait and see for a few more days.
Articles that might interest you:
- Chiranjeevi comes to the financial aid of yet another director
- Aha announces one more interesting new show
- Exciting update on Vijay Sethupathi-Sundeep Kishan’s film with Raj & DK
- Official: Pawan Kalyan-Rana’s AK remake locks release date
- Ajith’s charming looks in Valimai’s first single poster thrills fans
- Second schedule of Nag-Praveen Sattaru film from this date