All eyes are on Akhil Akkineni’s third film which is being directed by Tholi Prema fame Venky Atluri. Tentatively titled Mr Majnu, the film is slated for release in December. Bollywood starlet Niddhi Agerwal is the film’s leading lady. And here’s is an exciting buzz on Akhil’s role in the movie.
According to the latest reports, Venky Atluri has written a character inspired by Akhil’s legendary grandfather Akkineni Nageswara Rao’s role in his yesteryear blockbuster, Prem Nagar. Apparently, Akhil’s character will be quite charming and exude coolness just like ANR’s role in Prem Nagar.
We will have to wait until the year end to see what both Akhil and Venky Atluri are up to. Senior producer BVSN Prasad is bankrolling the project and Thaman is scoring the music.
Articles that might interest you:
- Akhanda: Special shows on a special day
- Actor Suresh Gopi tests positive for Covid-19
- Khiladi’s fourth song to be out on Ravi Teja’s birthday
- Poll : What’s your take on Bangarraju’s success?
- Controversial Bigg Boss contestant contracts Covid
- Balakrishna’s Akhanda creates a rare feat