Telugu Cinema legend, Dr. Akkineni Nageswara Rao, will be cremated with full state honours tomorrow (Jan 23rd) afternoon at Annapurna Studios. Earlier, the cremation was planned in Erragadda cremation grounds, but the venue has now been changed to Annapurna Studios. A formal police guard as well as an honorary gun salute are expected to be a part of the funeral ceremony.
Arrangements are in full swing for the funeral ceremony and family members are supervising the proceedings.
Dr. ANR’s body has been placed at Annapurna Studios and thousands of people have been coming in to pay their respects. The veteran actor passed away in the early hours of Wednesday, after fighting intestinal cancer for the past few months.
- Poll : How much share do you think will Mr. Majnu collect on its first day?
- Interview : Akhil- Mr. Majnu is an entertaining love story laced with human emotions
- Sharwa’s romance drama with young director
- Press Note : PicknHook-an idea connects the locals to international
- Nizam collections: F2 fares well; VVR into deficits