Telugu Cinema legend, Dr. Akkineni Nageswara Rao, will be cremated with full state honours tomorrow (Jan 23rd) afternoon at Annapurna Studios. Earlier, the cremation was planned in Erragadda cremation grounds, but the venue has now been changed to Annapurna Studios. A formal police guard as well as an honorary gun salute are expected to be a part of the funeral ceremony.
Arrangements are in full swing for the funeral ceremony and family members are supervising the proceedings.
Dr. ANR’s body has been placed at Annapurna Studios and thousands of people have been coming in to pay their respects. The veteran actor passed away in the early hours of Wednesday, after fighting intestinal cancer for the past few months.
- Pawan, wife Anna step into their new residence in Vijayawada
- Date set for Pawan Kalyan’s eye surgery
- Akhil’s heroine lands a prestigious project
- Venky-Varun’s F2 all set for a grand launch
- Will this buzz on Mahesh Babu’s film turn out to be true?