Antariksham is one film which has been awaited all over. The trailer has been creating a good buzz for the film and the latest we hear is that the makers are in plans to produce the sequel for this film.
The director himself revealed this in an interview today and said that he is ready with a basic idea and will produce it with Krish’s banner.
Varun Tej, Aditi Rao, and Lavanya Tripathi play leads roles in this film which is directed by Sankalp Reddy.
Articles that might interest you:
- Mahesh’s nephew Ashok Galla’s debut film Hero’s teaser clocks 4M views
- V V Vinayak’s role revealed in Pawan Kalyan’s next
- Ram super kicked with Linguswamy’s narration
- Prabhu Deva in plans to direct a Telugu remake?
- After Amitabh Bachchan it is Sonu Sood darshan now
- Team NTR30 to announce star music composer very soon?