Antariksham is one film which has been awaited all over. The trailer has been creating a good buzz for the film and the latest we hear is that the makers are in plans to produce the sequel for this film.
The director himself revealed this in an interview today and said that he is ready with a basic idea and will produce it with Krish’s banner.
Varun Tej, Aditi Rao, and Lavanya Tripathi play leads roles in this film which is directed by Sankalp Reddy.
Articles that might interest you:
- Has Samantha backed out of Maha Samudram?
- Rakul Preet turns vegan
- Tamil actress in Manchu Manoj’s pan-India film?
- Rejected at least 50 scripts in search of a good script: Rashmika Mandanna
- Aranya is my toughest film till date : Rana
- This actress is back to digital!