After a series of disappointing ventures, young Malayali beauty Anu Emmanuel is making her Tollywood comeback with Bellamkonda Sai Sreenivas’ upcoming mass entertainer, Alludu Adhurs. iSmart Shankar girl Nabha Natesh also plays one of the two female leads in the movie.
Interestingly, out of the six movies Anu has acted in Telugu so far, three of them had two heroines, while she played the solo female lead in Kittu Unnadu Jagratha, Naa Peru Surya and Shailaja Reddy Alludu. However, Anu is not bothered about sharing screen space with another heroine.
“What my role is, what new it offers and how I am feeling in that moment about it is all what I consider,” Anu said while interacting with an English daily. Anu plays an architect in Alludu Adhurs.
Articles that might interest you:
- Bond25 ‘No Time To Die’ to release on OTT?
- Adivasis warn Rajamouli over Komaram Bheem’s portrayal in RRR
- Opinion : Balakrishna’s Narthanasala – Leaves you with mixed feelings
- Pooja Hegde crosses another milestone, thanks fans
- Allu Aravind acquires a youthful entertainer for Aha
- Date and time locked for Most Eligible Bachelor’s teaser