After a series of disappointing ventures, young Malayali beauty Anu Emmanuel is making her Tollywood comeback with Bellamkonda Sai Sreenivas’ upcoming mass entertainer, Alludu Adhurs. iSmart Shankar girl Nabha Natesh also plays one of the two female leads in the movie.
Interestingly, out of the six movies Anu has acted in Telugu so far, three of them had two heroines, while she played the solo female lead in Kittu Unnadu Jagratha, Naa Peru Surya and Shailaja Reddy Alludu. However, Anu is not bothered about sharing screen space with another heroine.
“What my role is, what new it offers and how I am feeling in that moment about it is all what I consider,” Anu said while interacting with an English daily. Anu plays an architect in Alludu Adhurs.
Articles that might interest you:
- Balayya’s Akhanda to be wrapped up on this date
- Update on Naga Chaitanya’s Bollywood debut film Laal Singh Chaddha
- Bigg Boss 5 – Noted Telugu TV actress roped in
- Let’s lit fireworks up: Thaman on Mahesh Babu’s birthday ‘Blaster’ from SVP
- Latest number from Nithin’s Maestro sounds peppy
- Dhanush to romance three talented actresses in D44