Ever since Ajay Bhupathi’s Mahasamudram was announced, there has been a lot of excitement surrounding the project. Sharwanand, Siddharth, Aditi Rao Hydari, and Anu Emmanuel are playing the lead roles in this gripping drama.
In a recent interview, Anu Emmanuel said that her role is going to be quite different from everything that she has done so far. “I can’t reveal much at the moment, but all I can say is that the film is going to be really intense. I was quite intrigued about my own role when Ajay narrated it to me. It’s definitely not a run-of-the-mill character,” she said.
The actress has, so far, played glamorous and girl next door characters, and she has been looking for a different character which will give a big boost to her career. Not surprisingly, she is banking quite a lot on Mahasamudram to change her image too.
Incidentally, she will be sharing screen space with Nabha Natesh and Bellamkonda Sai Sreenivas in Alludu Adhurs. “I am completely fine with multi-starrers as long as my character is etched out well. I play an architect in this film and it’s not a regular character either. I am excited about both the projects,” Anu added.
Articles that might interest you:
- Two big speculations on Mahesh Babu’s Sarkaru Vaari Paata
- Suresh Babu puts an end to rumours on Drushyam 2
- Fans anxious about Mahesh, Prabhas and Ram Charan’s health status
- Watch : Kartikeya’s Chaavu Kaburu Challaga Streaming NOW on AHA!
- Veteran Bollywood composer Shravan Rathod passes away due to COVID-19
- Oxygen for India: Chiranjeevi’s touching tweet on Vizag Steel Plant