Ever since Ajay Bhupathi’s Mahasamudram was announced, there has been a lot of excitement surrounding the project. Sharwanand, Siddharth, Aditi Rao Hydari, and Anu Emmanuel are playing the lead roles in this gripping drama.
In a recent interview, Anu Emmanuel said that her role is going to be quite different from everything that she has done so far. “I can’t reveal much at the moment, but all I can say is that the film is going to be really intense. I was quite intrigued about my own role when Ajay narrated it to me. It’s definitely not a run-of-the-mill character,” she said.
The actress has, so far, played glamorous and girl next door characters, and she has been looking for a different character which will give a big boost to her career. Not surprisingly, she is banking quite a lot on Mahasamudram to change her image too.
Incidentally, she will be sharing screen space with Nabha Natesh and Bellamkonda Sai Sreenivas in Alludu Adhurs. “I am completely fine with multi-starrers as long as my character is etched out well. I play an architect in this film and it’s not a regular character either. I am excited about both the projects,” Anu added.
Articles that might interest you:
- Lavanya rejects liquor endorsements
- Fighter girl Ananya Panday wants to do some hardcore action
- Buzz on Tamannaah and Samantha’s remuneration for Aha shows
- Nani’s next to have a third female lead
- Hindi version of Jersey getting crazy OTT deals?
- After Deepika and Alia, this star heroine to debut in Tollywood?