Actor Vishnu is all set for the release of his upcoming flick Anukshanam. Talking about the film Vishnu said, “Anukshanam is the most tiring film in my entire career. When you work with RGV you get no breaks. He wants you to remain in the character and this has left me mentally exhausted.” He further added that people around him were surprised at his decision to do such a role. He had to look older than his actual age in this film.
Vishnu said that in contrast to Rowdy, where he plays a subtle role, this movie will be much more intense. Navdeep., Tejaswi, Madhu Shalini and Revathi will also be seen in this film. Vishnu is currently busy shooting for Erra Bus, which is a remake of Tamil super hit film Manjappai
- Rajini’s strict warning to fans over selling 2.0 tickets in black
- Popular singer-composer excited about Saaho
- Taxiwaala inches towards half-a-million-dollar mark in US
- It’s terrifying to dance alongside Prabhudeva : Amyra Dastur
- Yatra makers in search of YS Jagan