Balakrishna’s highly-anticipated action entertainer in Puri Jagannadh’s direction is one of the craziest projects this year. The film’s first schedule was wrapped up last month and the second schedule will begin on the 6th.
We had earlier reported that Anup Rubens, who had earlier worked with Puri on Heart Attack and Temper, may be roped in to score the music for Puri-Balayya’s movie. The latest update reveals that Anup has signed on the dotted lines and that he will begin composing very soon.
Debutant Muskaan will be romancing Balayya in the movie, while another noted heroine will also be joining the film’s cast soon. Bhavya Creations banner is bankrolling this movie.
Articles that might interest you:
- Vijay Deverakonda’s World Famous Lover joins Dec race?
- Rajamouli began working on Baahubali 12 years ago: Prabhas
- Omkar thanks the audience for RGG 3
- Nagarjuna to announce his new projects next month
- Khaidi’s story happens in one night- Karthi
- Taapsee gets good appreciation for her latest film