Mollywood’s blockbuster film, Premam, which marks the debut film of the bubbly actress Anupama Parameshwaran has completed 7 years today. Written and directed by Alphonse Puthren, the movie has Nivin Pauly and Sai Pallavi as the lead pair.
To mark the seventh anniversary of the film, Anupama Parameswaran has posted a few pics of her on Instagram. She celebrated her debut film by recollecting nostalgic moments in form of images. The pics have gone viral now on social media.
The coming of age romance film is still a favourite for many youngsters, even in Telugu states. The film also has Madonna Sebastian, Ananth Nag, Shabareesh Varma, Krishna Sankar and others in supporting roles. The epic love drama has music composed by Rajesh Murugeshan.
Articles that might interest you:
- The Warriorr’s trailer promises a commercial action drama
- A mighty update of Megastar’s Godfather is here
- Mohan Babu announces his next – Deets inside
- Latest: Bimbisara’s teaser will be out on this day
- Lengthy schedule of Nani’s Dasara begins today
- Jugjugg Jeeyo: One week collections are here