Recently, there were several rumors that senior character artiste Prakash Raj got angry on young heroine Anupama Parameswaran and they both had a major showdown on the sets of Ram’s Hello Guru Prema Kosame. The rumors further speculated that both the actors walked out of the sets, forcing the unit to cancel the shoot.
But Anupama has put an end to all the rumors. This morning, the young beauty took to Twitter and posted a picture in which she was posing with Prakash Raj. Anupama captioned the picture as “Those Jokes”, indirectly trashing the rumors. In HGPK, Prakash Raj is said to be playing Anupama’s father.
— Anupama Parameswaran (@anupamahere) July 8, 2018
- Nizam collections: F2 fares well; VVR into deficits
- Puri Jagannadh-Ram’s iSmart Shankar launched
- Kalyan Ram-Virinchi work on rural drama
- Nagarjuna and Chay to share screen space yet again?
- F2 all set to enter 100 crore club