Recently, there were several rumors that senior character artiste Prakash Raj got angry on young heroine Anupama Parameswaran and they both had a major showdown on the sets of Ram’s Hello Guru Prema Kosame. The rumors further speculated that both the actors walked out of the sets, forcing the unit to cancel the shoot.
But Anupama has put an end to all the rumors. This morning, the young beauty took to Twitter and posted a picture in which she was posing with Prakash Raj. Anupama captioned the picture as “Those Jokes”, indirectly trashing the rumors. In HGPK, Prakash Raj is said to be playing Anupama’s father.
— Anupama Parameswaran (@anupamahere) July 8, 2018
Articles that might interest you:
- Ram Charan’s next with this happening director?
- Sid, Genelia celebrate 14 years of Bommarillu with iconic dialogue
- Sanjay Dutt suffering from lung infection
- Adivi Sesh in talks for acclaimed Hindi film’s Telugu remake?
- Mahesh Babu fans set a sensational world record on his birthday
- Immense gratitude: Mahesh Babu thanks fans and well-wishers