Recently, there were several rumors that senior character artiste Prakash Raj got angry on young heroine Anupama Parameswaran and they both had a major showdown on the sets of Ram’s Hello Guru Prema Kosame. The rumors further speculated that both the actors walked out of the sets, forcing the unit to cancel the shoot.
But Anupama has put an end to all the rumors. This morning, the young beauty took to Twitter and posted a picture in which she was posing with Prakash Raj. Anupama captioned the picture as “Those Jokes”, indirectly trashing the rumors. In HGPK, Prakash Raj is said to be playing Anupama’s father.
— Anupama Parameswaran (@anupamahere) July 8, 2018
Articles that might interest you:
- Monal Gajjar upset with questions about Akhil
- Megastar’s back-to-back plans for Lucifer and Vedalam remakes
- Allu Arjun, Team Pushpa shooting without holidays
- Master takes Vijay Sethupathi’s craze higher in Telugu states
- Media’s constant questions to Ram about this topic
- Priya Prakash Varrier surprises with her first ‘mass’ song Ladi Ladi