Recently, there were several rumors that senior character artiste Prakash Raj got angry on young heroine Anupama Parameswaran and they both had a major showdown on the sets of Ram’s Hello Guru Prema Kosame. The rumors further speculated that both the actors walked out of the sets, forcing the unit to cancel the shoot.
But Anupama has put an end to all the rumors. This morning, the young beauty took to Twitter and posted a picture in which she was posing with Prakash Raj. Anupama captioned the picture as “Those Jokes”, indirectly trashing the rumors. In HGPK, Prakash Raj is said to be playing Anupama’s father.
— Anupama Parameswaran (@anupamahere) July 8, 2018
- Geetha Arts to make a film with talented hero?
- Special promotions planned for NOTA
- Aravinda Sametha’s censor date locked?
- Major conflict point of 2.0 revealed
- Amitabh, Aamir speak in Telugu in ToH’s announcement video