Anushka’s forthcoming horror thriller, Bhaagamathie is gearing up for a January 26th release as a Republic day special. On this occasion, she interacted with the media and revealed about the two persons who played a crucial role in changing her career.
Anushka said that noted producer, Shyam Prasad Reddy was the one who believed in her capabilities and gave her the role of Jejamma in Arundhati.
She also added that her first film, Super’s director, Puri Jagan literally taught her the basics of facing the camera and how to select scripts which helped her a lot in her career.
For years, Anushka is on the top slot of female stars in the south. She will now once again be seen in a hard-hitting role in Bhaagamathie. Directed by Ashok, Bhaagamathie is releasing in Telugu Tamil and Malayalam simultaneously.
Articles that might interest you:
- Pawan’s latest statement on his home production with Charan
- Yet another actress roped in for Balayya-Boyapati Srinu’s film?
- Sarileru Neekevvaru’s pre-release event to be held on a massive scale
- Aswathama’s breezy number Ninne Ninne’s promo out
- Gopichand-Tamannaah’s film commences shoot
- Venky Mama’s 2-day Nizam collections: Superb run on day 2