Anushka, one of the most admired actresses down South, has just had a couple of back-to-back releases in the form of Suyria’s S3 and Nag’s Om Namo Venkatesaya. Anushka’s glamorous and traditional treat in both the movies enthralled her fans.
Now, the 35-year-old actress is gearing up for another round of movies back-to-back. While Anushka’s next release, Baahubali The Conclusion, will hit the screens on April 28th, her period thriller Bhagmati too will release around the same time.
Bhagmati’s shooting is nearing its completion. The film’s unit is currently shooting vital scenes in a giant set erected at a studio in Hyderabad. Ashok is the film’s director and UV Creations banner is bankrolling this high budget movie.
- Super Star to bid goodbye to acting after his next
- Pawan Kalyan has an important message for AP youth
- Reputed distribution house bags NTR’s Nizam rights
- Aravindha Sametha gets a date for censor scrutiny
- NOTA’s Tamil version to get a huge release on par with top stars