Anushka, one of the most admired actresses down South, has just had a couple of back-to-back releases in the form of Suyria’s S3 and Nag’s Om Namo Venkatesaya. Anushka’s glamorous and traditional treat in both the movies enthralled her fans.
Now, the 35-year-old actress is gearing up for another round of movies back-to-back. While Anushka’s next release, Baahubali The Conclusion, will hit the screens on April 28th, her period thriller Bhagmati too will release around the same time.
Bhagmati’s shooting is nearing its completion. The film’s unit is currently shooting vital scenes in a giant set erected at a studio in Hyderabad. Ashok is the film’s director and UV Creations banner is bankrolling this high budget movie.
- Akhil to try out this genre for the first time?
- Not Ravi Teja, but this young hero in F2’s sequel?
- Bellamkonda Sai’s new film to be launched shortly
- NTR turns brand ambassador for Appy Fizz
- Vikram Kumar to explore a new dimension with Nani24