Today will forever remain as a black day in terms of industrial safety in the country. Two back-to-back gas leakages at a couple of chemical plants in Vizag and Raigarh have left 10 people dead and hundred others severely ill. Also, the boiler blast at the NLC thermal plant in Neyveli near Cuddalore, Tamil Nadu injured 8 workers.
Star heroine Anushka Shetty took to Instagram and expressed her grief over the unfortunate mishaps. She said that it was heartbreaking to see the visuals from the three accidents. “My Deep Condolences to the affected people & their families Stay alert, Stay safe,” Anushka posted.
Articles that might interest you:
- Thanks to COVID- Sonu Sood’s dull career picks up
- Bigg Boss 4- This contestant’s safe game working big time
- At last, Govt of India gives permission to re-open theaters
- Puri Jagan planning a foreign schedule for Vijay Devarakonda’s next
- Akshay Kumar makes a solid donation once again
- Gang Leader girl replaces Anupama Parameswaran?