Today will forever remain as a black day in terms of industrial safety in the country. Two back-to-back gas leakages at a couple of chemical plants in Vizag and Raigarh have left 10 people dead and hundred others severely ill. Also, the boiler blast at the NLC thermal plant in Neyveli near Cuddalore, Tamil Nadu injured 8 workers.
Star heroine Anushka Shetty took to Instagram and expressed her grief over the unfortunate mishaps. She said that it was heartbreaking to see the visuals from the three accidents. “My Deep Condolences to the affected people & their families Stay alert, Stay safe,” Anushka posted.
Articles that might interest you:
- Chay Akkineni speaks about the most difficult part of Love Story
- Allu Arjun wraps up Pushpa; Heads straight to Apollo to see Sai Tej
- Shriya Saran shifts base to Mumbai
- Concept video and premise of Sasivadane looks cool
- New gossip about RRR’s delay becomes a hot topic
- Juicy info on Chay Akkineni’s OTT debut