Released in 2010, popular Tamil director Gautham Menon’s timeless romantic saga, Ye Maaya Chesave, went on to steal movie lovers hearts. The film’s Tamil version, Vinnaithaandi Varuvaayaa, had Simbu and Trisha immortalizing their characters.
Now, in a latest interview, Gautham Menon revealed that he has finished drafting the script for Vinnaithaandi Varuvaayaa’s sequel and that he is waiting for Simbu dates to kick start the project. Interestingly, Gautham also mentioned that he would love to cast star heroine Anushka in the movie. Whether Trisha will be part of this crazy sequel and if the director is also planning to make the sequel in Telugu remains to be seen.
Articles that might interest you:
- Beats of Radhe Shyam – Stylish and classy
- Mahesh Babu posts amazing birthday wishes to Prabhas
- Bigg Boss 4 – Amma Rajasekhar targeting this contestant time and again
- DDLJ to re-release in 18 countries
- Shankar’s ultimatum to Indian 2’s makers?
- Young actress to sport a slender figure for a film