Released in 2010, popular Tamil director Gautham Menon’s timeless romantic saga, Ye Maaya Chesave, went on to steal movie lovers hearts. The film’s Tamil version, Vinnaithaandi Varuvaayaa, had Simbu and Trisha immortalizing their characters.
Now, in a latest interview, Gautham Menon revealed that he has finished drafting the script for Vinnaithaandi Varuvaayaa’s sequel and that he is waiting for Simbu dates to kick start the project. Interestingly, Gautham also mentioned that he would love to cast star heroine Anushka in the movie. Whether Trisha will be part of this crazy sequel and if the director is also planning to make the sequel in Telugu remains to be seen.
Articles that might interest you:
- Akhil’s Agent to kick start its shoot here
- First glimpse of Allu Arjun’s cousin Viran’s debut film BBS out now
- Naga Chaitanya’s new film also lands in trouble due to COVID
- Despite COVID rage, Balayya’s Akhanda progresses non-stop
- Sukumar to team up with star hero before Vijay Deverakonda?
- Pawan Kalyan recovering; Urges people to be more cautious about COVID