Anushka’s upcoming film Brindavanam Lo Nandakumarudu will soon be shot in Georgia. Directed by Selvaraghavan, the film has Arya and Anushka in lead roles. The unit will fly to Georgia on June 15 to shoot major portions of the film for almost 65 days. For the past few days, Anushka had been shooting for Karthi’s Alex Pandian and Vikram’s Thaandavam. Buzz is that Anushka is playing a dual role in this film. Prasad V Potluri is producing this bilingual film which might hit the screens later this year. Harris Jayaraj is composing the music. Apart from this film, Anushka is also reportedly in talks with the makers of the remake of Kahani to reprise Vidya Balan’s role and later this year, she’ll begin shooting for Suriya’s next film Singham 2.
- Sudheer Babu is proud of Nannu Dochukunduvate
- Gear up for Amar Akbar Anthony’s ‘Pivot’
- After wrapping up Varma, Vikram’s son leaves for US for higher studies
- Young producer to approach Cyber Crime Police against her abuser
- Legendary director appreciates Sudheer Babu