Anushka is on a roll these days. Her portrayal as Devasena in Baahubali 2 earned her huge respect and a commendable fan following across the country. Soon after the film released, apparently the actress was keen on offering her prayers at a temple with her family, before she started shooting again.
Not many know that Anushka has a religious side to her and she is a firm believer in God. Owing to her busy schedules in the past few months, she was reportedly postponing her visit to a temple.
The actress was recently spotted at Mookambika Temple in Kollur, Karnataka, along with her mother and brother. After offering her prayers there, she went to Bangalore and Anushka is expected to re-join the sets of Bhagmati soon.
- After AAA, Ileana returns to Bollywood
- 2.0 to have a free run with less competition
- Poll: Which of these upcoming December releases are you looking forward to?
- Tanish confident of Rangu’s success
- Former heroine’s Tollywood comeback after 8 years