Star heroine Anushka’s 2015 historical drama, Rudhramadevi, is a big hit on YouTube. The film’s Hindi dubbed version has just clocked over 150 million views, once again reiterating North Indian movie lovers’ craze for Telugu movies.
Directed and produced by Gunasekhar, Rudhramadevi also featured Allu Arjun as Gonagannareddy and Rana Daggubati as Chalukya Veerabhadrudu. The film had a decent run upon its release in Telugu, Tamil and Malayalam. In a much-appreciated gesture, Allu Arjun didn’t take a penny to act in the movie.
Articles that might interest you:
- Charmme defines Vijay Deverakonda in one line
- Roja almost recovered- Set to get back to shoots soon
- Prabhas’s crazy role in Salaar explained?
- Juicy gossip on Rajamouli-Mahesh Babu film
- Keerthy Suresh looks regal in her latest avatar
- Naveen Polishetty has no time for Bollywood