The core team of Mahanati, the acclaimed biopic on legendary yesteryear heroine Savitri, today met Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister Nara Chandrababu Naidu. The AP CM felicitated the entire team for immortalizing the legendary actress’ life.
Nara Chandrababu Naidu also said that he will look into the possibility of declaring Mahanati tax-free. However, veteran producer Ashwini Dutt, who presented the movie, politely declined CM’s offer and requested the CM to use the tax money for state’s welfare.
The CM also said that he will ask all his cabinet ministers and party men to watch Mahanati. On this occasion, Ashwini Dutt announced a donation of Rs 50 lakhs towards the construction of AP capital Amaravati.
- Tanish’s film on Bezawada rowdy lands in a controversy
- KCR biopic’s first look unveiled
- Veteran cinematographer’s shocking behavior with Kajal
- Vijay scores his 2nd 200 Cr film with Sarkar
- Ram surprises fans with a rugged makeover