The Andhra Pradesh government has finally announced the long pending Nandi Awards for the years 2012 and 2013. While Rajamouli’s Eega and Gautham Menon’s Yeto Vellipoyindi Manasu walked away with top honors in 2012, Mirchi and Atharintiki Dharedi won big for 2013.
While Nani and Samantha clinched the Best Actor Male and Female awards for Yeto Vellipoyindi Manasu, maverick director SS Rajamouli won Best Director award for Eega.
Eega was also adjudged the best film of 2012, while Minugurulu and Midhunam won the Second and Third Best Film awards respectively. Trivikram’s Julayi has been declared the Best Popular Film providing wholesome entertainment award for the year 2012. MM Keeravani has won the Best Music Director award for Eega.
Young Rebel Star Prabhas won the Best Actor award for Mirchi, while Anjali Patil has been chosen for the Best Actress honor for her gut-wrenching performance in Naa Bangaru Thalli.
Atharintiki Dharedi wins the Best Popular Film award, while Dayaa Kodavatiganti walked away with the Best Director honor. Devi Sri Prasad wins the Best Music Director award for Atharintiki Dharedi. Dil Raju’s Seethaamma Vakitlo Sirimalle Chettu has won the Best Family Entertainer award.
Articles that might interest you:
- Krish approaches star heroine to romance Pawan?
- Aditi Rao Hydari reveals why she wants to promote Tennis
- Star daughters donate for Corona relief
- Poll : Which of these is your favorite Mahesh Babu performance?
- Confusion cleared about Alia’s part in RRR
- Ram Charan requests everyone to follow PM’s guidelines