Some time back, we had revealed that the makers of Baahubali 2 have applied to the respective governments of both the Telugu states to increase the number of shows to 6 during the first week of Baahubali release.
Responding to the request, the government of Andhra has okayed the permission to hold six shows in a day. All the single screens all over the state of Andhra can hold six shows starting from 7.30 am in the morning to 2.30 am in the night.
Seeing the huge craze of the film, reports suggest that the government has granted this special permission. Baahubali is all set to release in over 2000 screens in just the two Telugu states itself.
- Balakrishna confident of NTR Mahanayakudu’s success
- Impressive-F2 crosses the 20 crore mark in AP/TG
- Will Mr. Mjanu give the needed push to Nidhi’s career
- Trisha becomes a hot cake in Tamil
- Mahesh-Sukumar film genre locked