Actor turned politician, Nandamuri Balakrishna has opened up about the formation of 13 new districts in Andhra Pradesh.
A selfie video of Balakrishna is now doing rounds on social media in which he appreciated the new decision of the AP Chief Minister, YS Jagan.
Meanwhile, he demanded the government to make the Hindupur Parliamentary constituency the district headquarters of the newly formed Sri Satyasai district. He said that Hindupur has been developed economically and industrially.
The MLA also said it is unfair to forget Hindupur completely while creating new districts. He mentioned Jagan to not play with the emotions of the people. He requested the CM to reconsider his decision.
Articles that might interest you:
- F3: Solid day 2 collections in Nizam
- Legendary director’s wife passes away
- Humongous response for Major’s premiere shows in Hyderabad
- Team F3 plans to visit a theater in Hyderabad
- Mass song from SVP creates another record
- F3’s latest US collections are here