Actor turned politician, Nandamuri Balakrishna has opened up about the formation of 13 new districts in Andhra Pradesh.
A selfie video of Balakrishna is now doing rounds on social media in which he appreciated the new decision of the AP Chief Minister, YS Jagan.
Meanwhile, he demanded the government to make the Hindupur Parliamentary constituency the district headquarters of the newly formed Sri Satyasai district. He said that Hindupur has been developed economically and industrially.
The MLA also said it is unfair to forget Hindupur completely while creating new districts. He mentioned Jagan to not play with the emotions of the people. He requested the CM to reconsider his decision.
Articles that might interest you:
- Bigg Boss 7 Telugu – Shobha Shetty’s elimination being celebrated
- Nithiin’s Extra Ordinary Man sinks further during the weekend
- Pic Talk: Venkatesh off to Vijayawada for Saindhav
- Nayanthara doesn’t want to be called ‘Lady Superstar’ – Here’s why
- Buzz: Shah Rukh Khan’s Dunki to have 6 AM shows
- Confirmed: Shocking runtime locked for Prabhas’ Salaar