RRR is a film that was supposed to release tomorrow in a big way but was postponed at the last minute disappointing many.
If this was not enough, a lady student from West Godavari district has filed a PIL against the period drama seeking an order to restrain the release of the film.
In her statement, the female student levels that the makers intentionally twisted the history of freedom fighters Alluri Sita Ramaraju and Komaram Bheem only to hurt the sentiments of many. She also requested the courts not clear the film with its censor.
Time and again, Rajamouli has been saying that RRR is a fictional tale of two freedom fighters. Now, with this PIL being filed, we need to see what Rajamouli and his team do?.
Articles that might interest you:
- Naveen Polishetty to collaborate with this leading production house
- Animal: First look poster of Anil Kapoor looks intriguing
- Veedu song from Tiger Nageswara Rao is powerful
- Leo’s new poster assures ultimate face-off between Thalapathy Vijay and Sanjay Dutt
- Megastar Mammootty joins the sets of Yatra 2
- Interview: Rakshit Shetty – Sapta Sagaralu Dhaati is a poetic love story