Andhra Pradesh Stunt Masters Union is a angry lot. Stunt masters have been protesting for a long time over filmmakers and action choreographers in Telugu films prefering stunt men from Tamil Nadu instead of registered members from AP Stunt Union. Earlier today, AP Stunt Masters Union staged a protest outside Annapurna 7 Acres studio in Hyderabad and demanded that action choreographers like Ram-Laxman, Vijay, Venkat and Ganesh have to register with AP Stunt Masters Union if they want to continue working in Telugu cinema. The situation got little out of control, despite the presence of Police, and they stalled the shooting of Nagarjuna’s upcoming film in Dasarath’s direction which was being shot inside the studio. More details about the issue will be revealed soon. Meanwhile, Nagarjuna came back from Bangkok after a long schedule for Dasarath’s film. Nayanthara is playing the lead role in the film. This untitled film is likely to release in March, 2013.
Articles that might interest you:
- Orange special shows pack a punch in Australia too
- Can the summer 2023 releases withstand this huge storm?
- Yet another postponement for Aha’s web film?
- Kalyan Ram’s Amigos is now streaming ON THIS OTT PLATFORM
- Director Ramesh reveals the main crux of Kiran Abbavaram’s Meter
- Pushpa 2 updates to start rolling soon
Ad : Teluguruchi - Learn.. Cook.. Enjoy the Tasty food