Today, the court heard the case and ordered the theater owners to submit ticket prices proposal to Joint Collector. The court also said that the Joint Collector will decide the prices.
Besides, the HC directed the government to set up a committee to decide on ticket prices. The case is adjourned till Monday.
Articles that might interest you:
- Talk – Rajinikanth knew about Dhanush’s divorce long back
- Nagarjuna debunks rumours spread by the media
- Sophie Chaudhary’s version of Oo Antava Mava is too cute
- Photo Moment: Allu Arjun enjoys the incredible Dubai’s skyline
- AP New Districts: MLA Balakrishna upset with Jagan’s decision – Comes up with a demand
- Kichcha Sudeep’s Vikrant Rona is postponed indefinitely