He also made allegations that a group of filmmakers is spreading hatred on him. Now, the talented musician is again in news for the wrong reasons.
Strongly accusing that AR Rahman is skipping IT filing, Tamil Nadu’s IT department moved to Highcourt. As per the IT department’s allegations, Rahman is routing his income source to his foundation and skipping tax from the past few years.
Will, AR Rahman file a counter-argument on the issue? Remains to be seen.
Articles that might interest you:
- Poll : RR VS CSK- Who will win today’s IPL Match
- Latest-Rhea Chakraborthy sent back to jail again
- Alia Bhatt gives bulk dates to Rajamouli-Makes special request
- Corona effect – Small producers to vanish away in the future
- Film Trivia : Guess the actor who rejected four big Bollywood biggies?
- Noted anchor wants to get her acting career right