He also made allegations that a group of filmmakers is spreading hatred on him. Now, the talented musician is again in news for the wrong reasons.
Strongly accusing that AR Rahman is skipping IT filing, Tamil Nadu’s IT department moved to Highcourt. As per the IT department’s allegations, Rahman is routing his income source to his foundation and skipping tax from the past few years.
Will, AR Rahman file a counter-argument on the issue? Remains to be seen.
Articles that might interest you:
- All eyes on Allu Arjun’s big announcement
- GA2 Pictures’ new movie launched- Deets inside
- Team Liger wishes Mike Tyson a happy birthday in style
- Team NTR30’s struggle continues to find a heroine
- Kamal Haasan appreciates Suriya – Deets inside
- No movie should stream on OTT before 50 days of its theatrical release – TFPC