The sci-fi thriller featuring the two of the biggest stars in the country, Prabhas and Deepika Padukone, is one of the most eagerly awaited movies. The film will be going on floors early next year and it will hit screens sometime in 2022.
Meanwhile, the makers of this crazy project have been in talks with Oscar-winning music composer AR Rahman to score the music. As per the latest buzz, Rahman has quoted a staggering Rs 4 crore as his remuneration for the movie, which will be simultaneously made in Telugu, Tamil and Hindi.
Given the craze the project has across the world, Rahman’s fat paycheck would not be much of an issue for the makers. Well, stay tuned for further details.
Articles that might interest you:
- Roja almost recovered- Set to get back to shoots soon
- Prabhas’s crazy role in Salaar explained?
- Juicy gossip on Rajamouli-Mahesh Babu film
- Keerthy Suresh looks regal in her latest avatar
- Naveen Polishetty has no time for Bollywood
- Sai Pallavi’s majestic first look from Shyam Singha Roy