The sci-fi thriller featuring the two of the biggest stars in the country, Prabhas and Deepika Padukone, is one of the most eagerly awaited movies. The film will be going on floors early next year and it will hit screens sometime in 2022.
Meanwhile, the makers of this crazy project have been in talks with Oscar-winning music composer AR Rahman to score the music. As per the latest buzz, Rahman has quoted a staggering Rs 4 crore as his remuneration for the movie, which will be simultaneously made in Telugu, Tamil and Hindi.
Given the craze the project has across the world, Rahman’s fat paycheck would not be much of an issue for the makers. Well, stay tuned for further details.
Articles that might interest you:
- Chandrababu Naidu requests YS Jagan to set up SP Balu’s memorial music university
- Yesudas heartbroken for not seeing SP Balasubrahmanyam one last time
- I didn’t pay SP Balu’s hospital bills: Venkaiah Naidu’s daughter Deepa Venkat
- Sampath Nandi gives clarity about Seetimaar’s shoot
- Sonu Sood to join Alludu Adhurs shoot soon
- Bigg Boss 4: Emotions galore as Devi Nagavalli exits the house