A R Rahman is one of the most famous music composers in the country as of now. He is busy with multiple films as of now and one of them is Mani Ratnam’s Ponniyin Selvan.
Speaking in an interview, Rahman said that composing music for the film is the hardest task till now in his career. The film is a big-budget period drama and has some of the biggest names in the industry doing key roles.
Ponniyin Selvan is being jointly produced by Mani Ratnam’s Madras Talkies and Lyca Productions. The film will be made in two parts and will also release in Telugu.
Articles that might interest you:
- All set for RRR’s ‘sensational’ promotions campaigns
- Suspense on Nagarjuna’s leading lady in The Ghost ends finally
- Chiranjeevi to launch two new films?
- Rename Kurnool district: Pawan Kalyan’s new demand
- Many friends in my circle loved Romantic: Vijay Deverakonda
- Teaser for Rajinikanth’s Peddanna to be in a few hours