It’s well-known that Oscar-winning music composer AR Rahman is making his directorial debut with a virtual reality (VR) short film titled Le Musk. The film’s first look poster was unveiled last year. Rahman is currently busy with the post-production.
In a recent interview, Rahman revealed the reason behind the delay in Le Musk’s release. “For a short film like Le Musk, I thought VR was the perfect medium. Unfortunately, our theaters are not ready. We don’t have theaters that provide the head-mounted devices required for VR. Being one of the first few to make this kind of cinema comes with its own challenges,” Rahman said.
Le Musk is shot in Rome and mostly features foreign actors. The film is about the journey of an orphaned heiress and part-time musician named Juliet. After Le Musk, Rahman plans to direct a film on various Indian classical dance forms. The genius composer is also turning producer with a musical love story titled 99 Songs.
- Roshagadu gets a big release in Telugu states
- Upset over Taxiwaala piracy, Vijay gets moral support from Suriya
- Deepika, Ranveer tie the knot in Konkan style
- Poll : What did you think of Next Yenti’s teaser?
- Director gives clarity on Ajith’s next