It’s well-known that Oscar-winning music composer AR Rahman’s second film after Mani Ratman’s Roja was the Mohanlal-starrer Malayalam action thriller, Yodha. The film released in the year 1992. As per the latest reports, Rahman is all set to return to Malayalam cinema after exactly 25 years with a high budget 3D film.
Apparently, the makers of Malayalam star Prithviraj’s soon to be commenced movie, Aadujeevitham, have roped in Rahman to score the music. An official announcement is awaited in this regard. Aadujeevitham is a cinematic adaptation of acclaimed Malayali author Benyamin’s best-seller, Aadujeevitham. Blessy will direct this ambitious film, which will release only in 2019.
- Review : NTR Maha Nayakudu- Politically Driven Drama
- Review : Anjali CBI – Engaging to an extent
- Review : Mithai – Poorly-written comedy flick
- Kodi Ramakrishna’s demise is an irreplaceable loss: Balakrishna
- Venky Mama’s first schedule to begin