AR Rahman is trying to diffuse a major controversy that is brewing on social media these days, if his latest statement is anything to go by. For the past few weeks, there has bene an intense debate about nepotism and mafia gangs in Bollywood in the wake of Sushant Singh Rajput’s demise. And Rahman’s recent confession about why he doesn’t do much work in Bollywood took everyone by surprise.
The music director was promoting Dil Bechara when he confessed that there’s a gang in Bollywood which is trying to spread false rumours about his work, and discouraging directors from approaching him. When the news went viral, even director Sekhar Kapur tweeted saying that Rahman is too good for Bollywood and that things changed for him after he won an Oscar.
However, Rahman tried to diffuse the situation saying that it’s time to move on because the wasted prime time of his life will never come back. It looks like Rahman is in no mood to speak out further about this issue. But his fans have been wondering who are part of this gang that the music director had hinted about.
Lost Money comes back, fame comes back, but the wasted prime time of our lives will never come back. Peace! Lets move on. We have greater things to do😊 https://t.co/7oWnS4ATvB
— A.R.Rahman (@arrahman) July 26, 2020
Articles that might interest you:
- Star Tamil hero to do an action-packed web series for Amazon
- Guntur Mirchi teaser – Mehboob Dil Se in action avatar
- Solid new poster of Sanjay Dutt as Adheera from KGF 2 out now
- Twists and turns to engage the audience in Timmarusu
- Maha Samudram’s promotions to kick-start with an intense video
- Radhe Shyam’s big update on the way