Hero Rana Daggubati’s much-talked-about action drama, Aranya, has become the first pan-India film to be impacted due to the ongoing Coronavirus scare across the world. The film, which was supposed to simultaneously release in Telugu, Tamil and Hindi on April 2nd, has now been postponed.
Eros International, the leading Bollywood production house that bankrolled Aranya, has just issued a public note announcing the postponement of the film. The new release date will be announced in a couple of weeks, after a review meeting once the situation is under control.
Directed by Prabhu Solomon, Aranya also has Bollywood actor Pulkit Samrat and Kollywood hero Vishnu Vishal in crucial roles.
Because health and safety comes above everything!🙏🏻
Hope to see you guys soon at the theatres. Till then, stay safe! #HaathiMereSaathi #Aranya #Kaadan #ErosNow @RanaDaggubati #PrabuSolomon @TheVishnuVishal @PulkitSamrat @ShriyaP @zyhssn @ErosIntlPlc #SaveTheElephant🐘#Haathi pic.twitter.com/SsgLE1Blga
— Eros Now (@ErosNow) March 16, 2020
Articles that might interest you:
- Interesting title under consideration for mega hero’s next
- Sumanth’s next to go the OTT way?
- Puri’s Romantic to release on the OTT platform?
- Ram’s Red fetches solid business deals
- Simbu’s new Tamil-Telugu bilingual slated for Pongal release
- Renu Desai’s role revealed in her comeback series