Rana’s Aranya is a film that has been in the making for a long time now. The film is being directed by Prabhu Solomon and is up for a release on the 2nd of April.
The film will also release in Tamil but there is a small problem that is happening in Tamil Nadu. The Tamil distributors are demanding to abolish local body tax on films. But as the government is hellbent, the distributors are planning to shut down the theaters by the end of March.
So, seeing this, the makers are planning to postpone the film for a future date. An official confirmation is yet to be made in this regard.
Articles that might interest you:
- Solo Bratuke completes censor – Release date still in suspense?
- Anil Ravipudi’s F2 gets a rare recognition
- Bigg Boss 4- Avinash wins hearts with Ravana task
- Star hero announces he is cancer-free
- Poll : Will Kings XI Punjab make it to IPL 2020 playoffs?
- Poll : What are your expectations from Prabhas Radhe Shyam?