During an interview today, director Surender Reddy revealed that he has made some very interesting changes to the remake. In his interaction, he also said that Aravind Swamy’s role in Dhruva will be quite thrilling and even more menacing.
The handsome hero will be showcased in a complete stylish avatar and will have some top notch confrontational scenes with Charan. Rather than the regular stunts, Dhruva will have some interesting mind games.
Special care has been taken by Aravind himself to make his role look a bit different that the original. Geetha Arts produces this film which has Rakul as the female lead.
- Star villain joins Sye Raa shoot
- Noted actor wraps up a key schedule of RC12
- NTR biopic finds its Savitri
- Raw and intense action episodes in Kalyanram’s next
- Big update: Rajini’s Petta joins Sankranthi race