Jr. NTR has a huge fan base in Karnataka and we all know that. Some of his previous films like Janatha Garage and Jai Lava Kusa made a solid business in areas like Raichur making the distributors very happy.
The pre-release business of Aravinda Sametha is going on in full swing and the latest we hear is that the film has been sold to a whopping amount of 1 crore in Raichur.
This is the highest price ever for a Telugu film after Baahubali and clearly shows the craze NTR has in that area. Trivikram directs this film which has Pooja Hegde as the female lead.
Articles that might interest you:
- Interesting title in consideration for Venkatesh’s Asuran remake
- RRR in an exciting phase, star hero joins the shoot
- Payal Rajput’s track in Disco Raja to be quite entertaining
- Ala Vaikunthapurramuloo enters $3M club in US; Eyes all-time top 3 berth
- Renu Desai to take a nostalgic trip with her next directorial
- Young actress not part of Balayya’s next?