Jr. NTR has a huge fan base in Karnataka and we all know that. Some of his previous films like Janatha Garage and Jai Lava Kusa made a solid business in areas like Raichur making the distributors very happy.
The pre-release business of Aravinda Sametha is going on in full swing and the latest we hear is that the film has been sold to a whopping amount of 1 crore in Raichur.
This is the highest price ever for a Telugu film after Baahubali and clearly shows the craze NTR has in that area. Trivikram directs this film which has Pooja Hegde as the female lead.
Articles that might interest you:
- Drushyam 2 OTT release: Suresh Babu keeps Disney Hotstar Waiting
- Industry buzzing with film events -But no big releases
- Samantha reacts to Nag Mama’s emotional tweet on ANR
- Sekhar Kammula to work with Naga Chaitanya again
- Two political parties offered me Rajya Sabha seat: Sonu Sood
- Star choreographer collaborates with Chiranjeevi and Charan