Jr. NTR has a huge fan base in Karnataka and we all know that. Some of his previous films like Janatha Garage and Jai Lava Kusa made a solid business in areas like Raichur making the distributors very happy.
The pre-release business of Aravinda Sametha is going on in full swing and the latest we hear is that the film has been sold to a whopping amount of 1 crore in Raichur.
This is the highest price ever for a Telugu film after Baahubali and clearly shows the craze NTR has in that area. Trivikram directs this film which has Pooja Hegde as the female lead.
Articles that might interest you:
- Venky Mama gets a release date?
- Solid third weekend for Maharshi in Nizam
- Music directors confirm walking out of Saaho
- Priyadarshi’s Mallesham gets a release date
- Sharwanand’s next with this director?
- Star hero’s father passes away