Jr. NTR has a huge fan base in Karnataka and we all know that. Some of his previous films like Janatha Garage and Jai Lava Kusa made a solid business in areas like Raichur making the distributors very happy.
The pre-release business of Aravinda Sametha is going on in full swing and the latest we hear is that the film has been sold to a whopping amount of 1 crore in Raichur.
This is the highest price ever for a Telugu film after Baahubali and clearly shows the craze NTR has in that area. Trivikram directs this film which has Pooja Hegde as the female lead.
- Tarak thanks Charan and Upasana for appreciating Aravindha Sametha
- Hello Guru Prema Kosame passes censor test
- Trivikram must apologize: Rayalaseema students demand
- Aravindha Sametha registers best 1st weekend collections in NTR’s career
- TFI to take proactive measures to provide safe workspace for women