NTR’s Aravindha Sametha has had a good second Saturday, thanks to the Dasara festivities. According to the latest trade reports, the film, on its day 10, collected a share of Rs 88 lakhs in the Nizam area, taking its 10-day share to Rs 19.60 crore.
Aravindha Sametha will look to fully utilize the last holiday of this festive season today and eventually, the film is all set to cross the Rs 20 Crore share mark in Nizam today. On the other hand, Aravindha Sametha has collected over Rs 67.50 crore share in the twin Telugu states in its 10-day theatrical run.
Articles that might interest you:
- Arya and his actress wife, Sayyesha blessed with a baby girl
- Is Salman Khan upset with Rajamouli?
- OTT Review : Nayanthara’s Needa – Telugu film on AHA
- Frustrated Teja: Fun promotional video ahead of Ishq’s release
- NTR’s new orange Lamborgini Urus becomes a hot topic
- Suriya turns lawyer in Jai Bhim; Intense first look out now