NTR’s Aravindha Sametha has had a good second Saturday, thanks to the Dasara festivities. According to the latest trade reports, the film, on its day 10, collected a share of Rs 88 lakhs in the Nizam area, taking its 10-day share to Rs 19.60 crore.
Aravindha Sametha will look to fully utilize the last holiday of this festive season today and eventually, the film is all set to cross the Rs 20 Crore share mark in Nizam today. On the other hand, Aravindha Sametha has collected over Rs 67.50 crore share in the twin Telugu states in its 10-day theatrical run.
Articles that might interest you:
- Yash Raj Films planning a massive Avengers-like project
- Anil Ravipudi performs a special pooja
- My revenge is coming soon: Keerthy Suresh tells Nithiin
- Shocking buzz: Pushpa’s shoot halted after crew members test COVID positive?
- Sarkaru Vaari Pata to be shot there for over a month
- Finally, Rhea Chakraborty’s brother gets bail