After setting the box-offices on fire on Thursday and Friday, NTR’s Aravindha Sametha dominated the Ceded region even on Saturday. The film minted a cool Rs 1.69 crore share across Ceded on its third day. Fans are bowled by the Young Tiger’s intense and authoritative performance.
In its three-day run, Aravindha Sametha collected a whopping Rs 9.15 crore share across the Ceded region. Sunday’s run looks promising with most of the theaters running to packed houses. Ceded is NTR’s strong forte and the film’s final box-office potential can be judged looking at its performance on Monday.
Articles that might interest you:
- Rajinikanth has always been in politics: Pawan Kalyan
- Decent offer for Rashmika’s Pogaru?
- Noted Tamil, Telugu film’s Hindi remake stalled
- Young girl Angira Dhar bags a Bollywood biggie
- Tenet actress in Shahrukh Khan’s Pathan
- Wonder Women 1984 to have its first release in India