After setting the box-offices on fire on Thursday and Friday, NTR’s Aravindha Sametha dominated the Ceded region even on Saturday. The film minted a cool Rs 1.69 crore share across Ceded on its third day. Fans are bowled by the Young Tiger’s intense and authoritative performance.
In its three-day run, Aravindha Sametha collected a whopping Rs 9.15 crore share across the Ceded region. Sunday’s run looks promising with most of the theaters running to packed houses. Ceded is NTR’s strong forte and the film’s final box-office potential can be judged looking at its performance on Monday.
Articles that might interest you:
- Interesting title in consideration for Allu Arjun-Sukumar’s next
- Sarileru team planning some more success celebrations
- Sarileru Neekevvaru’s 1st week AP, TG share: A Non-Baahubali 2 record
- Poll : Which aspect of Ala Vaikunthapuramlo did you like the most?
- Bandla Ganesh’s track in Sarileru to be replaced?
- Ala Vaikunthapurramuloo enters $2M club; First for Allu Arjun