After setting the box-offices on fire on Thursday and Friday, NTR’s Aravindha Sametha dominated the Ceded region even on Saturday. The film minted a cool Rs 1.69 crore share across Ceded on its third day. Fans are bowled by the Young Tiger’s intense and authoritative performance.
In its three-day run, Aravindha Sametha collected a whopping Rs 9.15 crore share across the Ceded region. Sunday’s run looks promising with most of the theaters running to packed houses. Ceded is NTR’s strong forte and the film’s final box-office potential can be judged looking at its performance on Monday.
Articles that might interest you:
- Bollywood actor in Balayya’s next?
- Seed Vinayaka: MP Santosh Kumar’s new initiative with Tollywood
- Naga Shaurya’s next to go on floors shortly
- Parineeti Chopra gearing up for an OTT debut
- Akhil’s next with mega director
- The shooting for Tuck Jagadish to resume soon