After setting the box-offices on fire on Thursday and Friday, NTR’s Aravindha Sametha dominated the Ceded region even on Saturday. The film minted a cool Rs 1.69 crore share across Ceded on its third day. Fans are bowled by the Young Tiger’s intense and authoritative performance.
In its three-day run, Aravindha Sametha collected a whopping Rs 9.15 crore share across the Ceded region. Sunday’s run looks promising with most of the theaters running to packed houses. Ceded is NTR’s strong forte and the film’s final box-office potential can be judged looking at its performance on Monday.
Articles that might interest you:
- Talk- No pre-release events for Rajamouli’s RRR?
- Exciting updates on Shah Rukh-Atlee film
- Poll : Will Pushpa create a big impact in Bollywood?
- Balayya’s Akhanda to be wrapped up on this date
- Update on Naga Chaitanya’s Bollywood debut film Laal Singh Chaddha
- Bigg Boss 5 – Noted Telugu TV actress roped in