After setting the box-offices on fire on Thursday and Friday, NTR’s Aravindha Sametha dominated the Ceded region even on Saturday. The film minted a cool Rs 1.69 crore share across Ceded on its third day. Fans are bowled by the Young Tiger’s intense and authoritative performance.
In its three-day run, Aravindha Sametha collected a whopping Rs 9.15 crore share across the Ceded region. Sunday’s run looks promising with most of the theaters running to packed houses. Ceded is NTR’s strong forte and the film’s final box-office potential can be judged looking at its performance on Monday.
- 2.0 to beat Baahubali 2’s record today
- Bollywood star to play Pullela Gopichand
- 2.0 enters $5M club; Inches towards the target
- Bhairava Geetha to finally get censor clearance
- Hit Bollywood rom-com to be remade in Telugu