NTR and Trivikram’s latest action drama, Aravindha Sametha, is continuing its rock solid run at the box-offices worldwide. Especially, the film is registering the best figures in the Young Tiger’s career. The film crossed the Rs 40 crore share milestone in the twin Telugu states.
In Nizam, until Friday, Aravindha Sametha collected a whopping share of Rs 8.55 crore. The film minted a cool Rs 2.61 crores on Saturday, taking the 3-day total to Rs 11.16 crores. With the advance bookings on Sunday looking quite promising, the film is expected to collect another Rs 2 crore plus share today.
- Vote : 8th 123telugu Readers Choice Awards – Best Film of 2018
- Mahesh Babu appreciates F2 teaser
- Vinaya Vidheya Rama’s last song to be shot in Adilabad
- Ram Charan to shake a leg with Bollywood actress
- Whopping budget for Gunasekhar-Rana’s Hiranyakasipa