NTR and Trivikram’s latest action drama, Aravindha Sametha, is continuing its rock solid run at the box-offices worldwide. Especially, the film is registering the best figures in the Young Tiger’s career. The film crossed the Rs 40 crore share milestone in the twin Telugu states.
In Nizam, until Friday, Aravindha Sametha collected a whopping share of Rs 8.55 crore. The film minted a cool Rs 2.61 crores on Saturday, taking the 3-day total to Rs 11.16 crores. With the advance bookings on Sunday looking quite promising, the film is expected to collect another Rs 2 crore plus share today.
Articles that might interest you:
- Exciting buzz: Allu Arjun to don Vijay Sethupathi’s role?
- Speculations back on Tuck Jagadish’s direct OTT release
- NTR to follow a strict diet and fitness plan for his next
- Talk- No pre-release events for Rajamouli’s RRR?
- Exciting updates on Shah Rukh-Atlee film
- Poll : Will Pushpa create a big impact in Bollywood?