NTR and Trivikram’s latest action drama, Aravindha Sametha, is continuing its rock solid run at the box-offices worldwide. Especially, the film is registering the best figures in the Young Tiger’s career. The film crossed the Rs 40 crore share milestone in the twin Telugu states.
In Nizam, until Friday, Aravindha Sametha collected a whopping share of Rs 8.55 crore. The film minted a cool Rs 2.61 crores on Saturday, taking the 3-day total to Rs 11.16 crores. With the advance bookings on Sunday looking quite promising, the film is expected to collect another Rs 2 crore plus share today.
- Tarak thanks Charan and Upasana for appreciating Aravindha Sametha
- Hello Guru Prema Kosame passes censor test
- Trivikram must apologize: Rayalaseema students demand
- Aravindha Sametha registers best 1st weekend collections in NTR’s career
- TFI to take proactive measures to provide safe workspace for women