NTR and Trivikram’s latest action drama, Aravindha Sametha, is continuing its rock solid run at the box-offices worldwide. Especially, the film is registering the best figures in the Young Tiger’s career. The film crossed the Rs 40 crore share milestone in the twin Telugu states.
In Nizam, until Friday, Aravindha Sametha collected a whopping share of Rs 8.55 crore. The film minted a cool Rs 2.61 crores on Saturday, taking the 3-day total to Rs 11.16 crores. With the advance bookings on Sunday looking quite promising, the film is expected to collect another Rs 2 crore plus share today.
Articles that might interest you:
- Bollywood actor in Balayya’s next?
- Seed Vinayaka: MP Santosh Kumar’s new initiative with Tollywood
- Naga Shaurya’s next to go on floors shortly
- Parineeti Chopra gearing up for an OTT debut
- Akhil’s next with mega director
- The shooting for Tuck Jagadish to resume soon