NTR and Trivikram’s latest action drama, Aravindha Sametha, is continuing its rock solid run at the box-offices worldwide. Especially, the film is registering the best figures in the Young Tiger’s career. The film crossed the Rs 40 crore share milestone in the twin Telugu states.
In Nizam, until Friday, Aravindha Sametha collected a whopping share of Rs 8.55 crore. The film minted a cool Rs 2.61 crores on Saturday, taking the 3-day total to Rs 11.16 crores. With the advance bookings on Sunday looking quite promising, the film is expected to collect another Rs 2 crore plus share today.
Articles that might interest you:
- Poll : Which of these two Pawan Kalyan films are you eagerly looking forward to?
- Pawan Kalyan to romance Varun Tej’s heroine?
- Siddharth turns script writer for a Telugu film
- Music sittings begin for Nag’s Bangarraju
- K Viswanath, Chiru, Mahesh & Sam win Zee Awards
- Kajal reveals why she is signing select movies