Bollywood actress Kangana Ranaut has been in the spotlight ever since the tragic demise of Sushant Singh Rajput. Taking a break from all the controversies for the time being, Kangana today interacted with Tollywood hunk Rana Daggubati through a video call.
Kangana’s social media team released a few pictures of the actress looking suave and stylish in a bright pink dress. But what’s catching everyone’s attention is the message posted along with the pictures. “Got ready for a virtual conversation with @ranadaggubati for his exciting upcoming project,” the post reads. This made the fans of both the stars wondering if they are teaming up for a new project.
Kangana had acted in Prabha-Puri Jagannadh’s Ek Niranjan several years ago. On the other hand, Rana is well known to North Indian movie lovers through his movies such as YJHD, Baby, Department and of course, Baahubali.
Articles that might interest you:
- Virata Parvam actress Zarina Wahab hospitalized due to COVID-19
- Payal Ghosh refuses to take Richa Chadda’s legal notice
- Rakul is back to shoot in the forests
- Keerthy Suresh out of Sarkaru Vaari Paata? Here’s the official confirmation
- Surender Reddy making Akhil’s film quite expensive
- Coroa effect- Budget rises for Nani’s Shyam Singha Roy