Bollywood actress Kangana Ranaut has been in the spotlight ever since the tragic demise of Sushant Singh Rajput. Taking a break from all the controversies for the time being, Kangana today interacted with Tollywood hunk Rana Daggubati through a video call.
Kangana’s social media team released a few pictures of the actress looking suave and stylish in a bright pink dress. But what’s catching everyone’s attention is the message posted along with the pictures. “Got ready for a virtual conversation with @ranadaggubati for his exciting upcoming project,” the post reads. This made the fans of both the stars wondering if they are teaming up for a new project.
Kangana had acted in Prabha-Puri Jagannadh’s Ek Niranjan several years ago. On the other hand, Rana is well known to North Indian movie lovers through his movies such as YJHD, Baby, Department and of course, Baahubali.
Articles that might interest you:
- Thaman shows his excitement while composing for Chiru’s next
- Tamannah credits her success to southern cinema
- NTR launches impressive trailer of Timmarusu
- Poll : What’s your take on Satyadev’s Timmarusu?
- Khiladi is back on track-Last schedule on
- Gully Rowdy’s censor done-Release in August