Last year, Jabalpur theatre artiste Shalini Pandey made an impressive debut as a medico named Preeti in the cult romantic drama, Arjun Reddy. Shalini is currently working on Mahanati in Telugu and a couple of movies in Tamil.
Now, Shalini is all set to surprise her fans with her new talent, playback singing. Shalini recently crooned a romantic number titled ‘Naa Pranamay’. She collaborated with the popular rock band Lagori on her playback singing debut. The music video will be released on Valentine’s Day.
- NOTA’s Tamil version to get a huge release on par with top stars
- Pawan Kalyan felicitates his school teachers
- Award-winning filmmaker announces a film on Kerala floods
- Bollywood star thrilled to share screen space with Nagarjuna
- Varma’s teaser hints at a faithful remake of Arjun Reddy