Last year, Jabalpur theatre artiste Shalini Pandey made an impressive debut as a medico named Preeti in the cult romantic drama, Arjun Reddy. Shalini is currently working on Mahanati in Telugu and a couple of movies in Tamil.
Now, Shalini is all set to surprise her fans with her new talent, playback singing. Shalini recently crooned a romantic number titled ‘Naa Pranamay’. She collaborated with the popular rock band Lagori on her playback singing debut. The music video will be released on Valentine’s Day.
Articles that might interest you:
- Narappa’s first copy to be ready soon
- David Warner wins the hearts of Hyderabadis and Indians
- Nani, Satya Dev and Roopa’s Daare Leda gets a launch date
- Noted editor to turn director work with Nithin’s next?
- Actress Kavitha’s son passes away due to COVID-19; Husband critical
- Press Note : Hamsini Entertainment Brings Thaman To The USA