Last year, Jabalpur theatre artiste Shalini Pandey made an impressive debut as a medico named Preeti in the cult romantic drama, Arjun Reddy. Shalini is currently working on Mahanati in Telugu and a couple of movies in Tamil.
Now, Shalini is all set to surprise her fans with her new talent, playback singing. Shalini recently crooned a romantic number titled ‘Naa Pranamay’. She collaborated with the popular rock band Lagori on her playback singing debut. The music video will be released on Valentine’s Day.
Articles that might interest you:
- Anil Ravipudi not keen to direct F2’s Bollywood remake
- Star hero to join F2 sequel?
- Is this Ajay Devgn’s role in RRR?
- Curiosity builds up over Samantha’s role in ‘The Family Man’
- Diso Raja desperately needs a solid start at the box office
- Sudheer Varma to remake a Korean film?