Yesterday, the pre-release event of Arjun Reddy won a lot of unnecessary attention. Firstly, during the day time, some of the film’s posters were torn by Congress leader Hanumantha Rao which became a hot topic.
Later in the night, the same issue was dealt in a humorous way by Vijay Devarakonda whose speech became even more controversial. Looks like all this has landed the film in trouble.
Some women’s organization filed a case against the film’s director Sandeep Reddy for all the obscene posters stuck all over the city. He has been now called to the Narayanguda police station for interrogation.
Things have heated up as the film has got more publicity than what it required. Arjun Reddy hits the screens this Friday.
- Nabha Natesh confident about her Tollywood career
- Sailaja Reddy Alludu recovers 70 percent of it cost in key areas
- Exciting finale set up for Bigg Boss 2
- Ram Charan responds to honor killing incident in Miryalaguda
- Legendary producer reveals his projects with Vijay Devarakonda and NTR