One film that was a rage upon its release was Vijay Deverakonda’s Arjun Reddy. And today, the film’s Hindi remake, Kabir Singh is raking in the moolah at the box office despite the controversy surrounding it, a similar characteristic faced by the original.
Actor Vijay Deverakonda, who starred in the original sent a congratulatory message to Kabir Singh’s female lead Kiara Advani and wrote her a personal letter and even sent her some goodies from his clothing line Rowdy Wear.
In the note, Vijay wrote, “Kiara, congratulations for Kabir Singh! Enjoy success. Sending you my best and also some of my clothes…that sounds wrong – ‘clothes from my line’ (sic).”
Kiara posted this in her story and replied, “Thankyouuu Arjun @thedeverakonda (sic).”
Articles that might interest you:
- I didn’t pay SP Balu’s hospital bills: Venkaiah Naidu’s daughter Deepa Venkat
- Sampath Nandi gives clarity about Seetimaar’s shoot
- Sonu Sood to join Alludu Adhurs shoot soon
- Bigg Boss 4: Emotions galore as Devi Nagavalli exits the house
- Rajasekhar to romance a relatively young actress in his next
- Sara Ali and Shraddha drop a big bomb on Sushanth’s death