Phew! What a weekend that was for Telugu cinema. Mahesh and NTR on the same stage for Bharat ane Nenu’s pre-release function. That’s a welcome sign for changing trends in Telugu cinema.
What grabbed our attention more were the words used by Tarak to describe Mahesh (starting 2:17 in video link below). The words “chaala arudhaina rakam” exactly reflect our intention in our article dated October 16, 2017, titled “Mahesh, a rare breed of Super Star”
We are super glad that it was not just our opinion but it also aligns with that of Tarak and, we are sure, of many more too. Saying those fine words and also saying “we too started experimenting, taking him as an inspiration” shows the humility of Tarak and also highlights Mahesh’s honest intentions of taking Telugu Cinema further. Like Tarak said “aayanni alaage undanidham” because he is really that “rare breed of a Super Star” who can inspire many more stars and newcomers alike.
Articles that might interest you:
- Acclaimed Telugu crime comedy goes to Bollywood
- Keerthy Suresh in this crazy sequel?
- British model all set for a comeback to South?
- Rajamouli makes an appeal to COVID-19 survivors
- Alia Bhatt in talks for two more pan-India projects?
- This talented actor to foray into the web world?