Karthick Naren, who impressed everyone with his debut film D16, is back with yet another thriller titled Naragasooran this year. The film stars Arvind Swami, Shriya Saran, Sundeep Kishan, Aathmika in lead roles, and after a long delay, the makers had been planning to release the film on August 31.
However, as per the latest update, the film has now been postponed to September 13 and it is set to compete with the likes of Sivakarthikeyan’s Seema Raja and Samantha’s U Turn. The film is said to be facing several issues including financial disputes.
It is worth noting that Gautham Menon was one of the co-producers of the film; however, he opted out of the project following a public spat with Karthick Naren over indefinite delay when it came to the film’s release. Now, it remains to be seen if the film will eventually hit the screens on September 13 or if it will get postponed again.
- Ram Charan, Kiara groove for a mass number in VVR
- Bollywood actress wraps up Shakeela biopic
- RX100 hero Kartikeya to romance two heroines in Hippi
- Rejected 50 scripts before signing Kavacham: Bellamkonda Sai
- Tanish’s film on Bezawada rowdy lands in a controversy