Karthick Naren, who impressed everyone with his debut film D16, is back with yet another thriller titled Naragasooran this year. The film stars Arvind Swami, Shriya Saran, Sundeep Kishan, Aathmika in lead roles, and after a long delay, the makers had been planning to release the film on August 31.
However, as per the latest update, the film has now been postponed to September 13 and it is set to compete with the likes of Sivakarthikeyan’s Seema Raja and Samantha’s U Turn. The film is said to be facing several issues including financial disputes.
It is worth noting that Gautham Menon was one of the co-producers of the film; however, he opted out of the project following a public spat with Karthick Naren over indefinite delay when it came to the film’s release. Now, it remains to be seen if the film will eventually hit the screens on September 13 or if it will get postponed again.
- Legendary director appreciates Sudheer Babu
- Bharath Ane Nenu actress joins Arjun Reddy’s Bollywood remake
- Varma’s first look poster goes viral on social media
- Nithya Menen to play the title role in Jayalalithaa’s biopic
- U-Turn and Sailaja Reddy’s latest US Collections