The month strike in Tamil film industry has taken a heavy toll on everyone. Right from producers to exhibitors, technicians and actors, almost everyone is feeling the heat since the whole industry has come to a halt in the wake of ongoing discussions between various parties.
Although Vishal, and several other members from the fraternity, have been telling everyone that they are trying to revamp the industry, the long waiting period seems to be testing everyone’s patience. In the midst of all this, Arvind Swamy urged the industry to end strike soon and also added that he’s tired of the long strike.
“To be honest, I am kind of getting tired of this strike. Want to get back to work. Have no idea of the progress made in the terms put forward or the negotiations . I just hope everyone can get back to working soon and making movies. Thousands affected, need quick resolutions,” Arvind Swamy said on Twitter. When someone asked what was the result of the strike so far, he replied, “I’ve no idea.”
- Mega fans happy with Charan’s prompt response to bust rumors
- Kiara confirms drastic changes in Arjun Reddy’s Hindi remake
- After 5 straight flops, Mehreen relishes F2’s success
- Mohan Babu to unveil his guru Dasari’s statue
- Madhavan turns full-time director with a biopic