The month strike in Tamil film industry has taken a heavy toll on everyone. Right from producers to exhibitors, technicians and actors, almost everyone is feeling the heat since the whole industry has come to a halt in the wake of ongoing discussions between various parties.
Although Vishal, and several other members from the fraternity, have been telling everyone that they are trying to revamp the industry, the long waiting period seems to be testing everyone’s patience. In the midst of all this, Arvind Swamy urged the industry to end strike soon and also added that he’s tired of the long strike.
“To be honest, I am kind of getting tired of this strike. Want to get back to work. Have no idea of the progress made in the terms put forward or the negotiations . I just hope everyone can get back to working soon and making movies. Thousands affected, need quick resolutions,” Arvind Swamy said on Twitter. When someone asked what was the result of the strike so far, he replied, “I’ve no idea.”
Articles that might interest you:
- New actress okayed for RRR
- Vijay Deverakonda’s important message to fans at Kousalya Krishnamurthy event
- Chiru reveals why he never made a Bollywood comeback
- Lawrence, Akshay Kumar’s Laxmmi Bomb resumes finally
- Puri-Vijay film from January 2020
- Saaho emoji to be released soon?