Aryan Rajesh, son of popular director Late E.V.V. Satyanarayana and brother of Allari Naresh, is going to tie the knot on February 10th with Subhashini. The wedding will take place in Rajahmundry and the event is expected to be a grand celebration. The marriage has been arranged by elders and the bride is from Jegurupadu in East Godavari. The engagement ceremony took place on Monday at the bride’s place and the event was attended by several prominent personalities from the Film industry.
Aryan Rajesh is going to throw a grand party to friends and prominent members of the film industry soon in Hyderabad, as per reports circulating in Film Nagar. 123telugu.com congratulates Aryan Rajesh on this new development in his life.
Articles that might interest you:
- Rashmika to be the face of Vijay’s Rowdy Wear for women
- Rana to produce Jersey’s Tamil remake
- Three talented stars for Dear Comrade’s Anthem
- Mahesh, Vamshi Paidipally’s daughters launch YouTube channel
- SIIMA Awards 2019 gets a new destination
- Terrific suspense to be the highlight of Nani’s next