After a record setting first week, NTR’s Aravindha Sametha is having a steady run at the box-offices worldwide in its second week. The film has emerged third highest grossing Telugu movie in the UAE and the GCC region.
Until the latest updates, Aravindha Sametha collected $330K in UAE and GCC regions with nearly 36648 admits. The film stands next only to the previous highest grossers of 2018 – Mahesh’s Bharat Ane Nenu ($449K) and Rangasthalam ($412K). With ASVR, NTR has improved his market in the gulf region.
- Taxiwaala’s US premiere collections
- Dil Raju launches Nandita Sweta’s Akshara
- Ram vows to satisfy his fans with his next film
- Taxiwaala off to a good start in the Telugu states
- Ram Charan appreciates Taxiwaala