After a record setting first week, NTR’s Aravindha Sametha is having a steady run at the box-offices worldwide in its second week. The film has emerged third highest grossing Telugu movie in the UAE and the GCC region.
Until the latest updates, Aravindha Sametha collected $330K in UAE and GCC regions with nearly 36648 admits. The film stands next only to the previous highest grossers of 2018 – Mahesh’s Bharat Ane Nenu ($449K) and Rangasthalam ($412K). With ASVR, NTR has improved his market in the gulf region.
Articles that might interest you:
- Ravi Teja to wrap up his new film in record time
- Will Sarkaru Vaari Paata’s release be advanced?
- Sudeep’s Vikrant Rona seals its release date
- RGV reveals why he never worked with Pawan Kalyan
- Salman refuses to take remuneration for his cameo in SRK’s Pathan?
- Adivi Sesh’s Major becomes a hot cake in trade circles