After a record setting first week, NTR’s Aravindha Sametha is having a steady run at the box-offices worldwide in its second week. The film has emerged third highest grossing Telugu movie in the UAE and the GCC region.
Until the latest updates, Aravindha Sametha collected $330K in UAE and GCC regions with nearly 36648 admits. The film stands next only to the previous highest grossers of 2018 – Mahesh’s Bharat Ane Nenu ($449K) and Rangasthalam ($412K). With ASVR, NTR has improved his market in the gulf region.
Articles that might interest you:
- Buzz on Tamannaah and Samantha’s remuneration for Aha shows
- Nani’s next to have a third female lead
- Hindi version of Jersey getting crazy OTT deals?
- After Deepika and Alia, this star heroine to debut in Tollywood?
- Vijay’s Master teaser is just unstoppable
- Adivi Sesh’s Major’s ‘look test’ to be out tomorrow