After a record setting first week, NTR’s Aravindha Sametha is having a steady run at the box-offices worldwide in its second week. The film has emerged third highest grossing Telugu movie in the UAE and the GCC region.
Until the latest updates, Aravindha Sametha collected $330K in UAE and GCC regions with nearly 36648 admits. The film stands next only to the previous highest grossers of 2018 – Mahesh’s Bharat Ane Nenu ($449K) and Rangasthalam ($412K). With ASVR, NTR has improved his market in the gulf region.
Articles that might interest you:
- Thaman confident of scoring a hat-trick with AA19
- Don’t compare Baahubali with Saaho-Sujeeth
- Megastar Chiranjeevi impressed with young musician
- For now, Harish Shankar clears all doubts
- Sad-This actress has no films in her career
- Kiara Advani to act in yet another web film