After a record setting first week, NTR’s Aravindha Sametha is having a steady run at the box-offices worldwide in its second week. The film has emerged third highest grossing Telugu movie in the UAE and the GCC region.
Until the latest updates, Aravindha Sametha collected $330K in UAE and GCC regions with nearly 36648 admits. The film stands next only to the previous highest grossers of 2018 – Mahesh’s Bharat Ane Nenu ($449K) and Rangasthalam ($412K). With ASVR, NTR has improved his market in the gulf region.
- Harassment is more rampant in South than in Bollywood: Amyra Dastur
- NTR Mahanayakudu to be wrapped up today
- RRR enters the record books already!
- Female lead locked for Dhanush’s new film
- Krishnam Raju’s latest statement on Prabhas’ marriage