Naga Shaurya’s latest action thriller, Aswathama, released on Friday. The film is registering highest collections in the young hero’s career. For the first time, Shaurya has donned an out-and-out action avatar in the movie.
As per the latest figure furnished by the production house, Aswathama has collected a worldwide gross of Rs 10.35 crore in its opening weekend. The makers also claimed that the film is all set to break even in a few days.
Mehreen Kaur is the film’s leading lady and debutant Ramana Teja is the director. Naga Shaurya’s parents have produced the movie.
Articles that might interest you:
- Star Bollywood heroine in talks for NTR’s next?
- Full list of SIIMA 2021 Awards; Maharshi leads the show
- Prabhas puts a smile on the face of cancer patient
- Mani Ratnam’s Ponniyin Selvan wraps up shoot; Eyes summer release
- Official: Ram Charan is Disney+Hotstar’s brand ambassador; Here’s a crazy promo
- Mahesh Babu to feature on NTR’s EMK?