Naga Shaurya’s latest action thriller, Aswathama, released on Friday. The film is registering highest collections in the young hero’s career. For the first time, Shaurya has donned an out-and-out action avatar in the movie.
As per the latest figure furnished by the production house, Aswathama has collected a worldwide gross of Rs 10.35 crore in its opening weekend. The makers also claimed that the film is all set to break even in a few days.
Mehreen Kaur is the film’s leading lady and debutant Ramana Teja is the director. Naga Shaurya’s parents have produced the movie.
Articles that might interest you:
- Poll : KKR VS MI- Who will win today’s IPL Match?
- Koratala etches special plan to safeguard Chiru in Acharya shoot
- Bigg Boss 4 – Telugu actress to be the wild card entry
- Poll : NTR or Prabhas. Whom should Prashanth Neel of KGF fame direct first?
- Top music composer for award-winning director’s son’s debut film
- Interesting details about Mani Ratnam’s OTT debut ‘Navarasa’